General Dentistryat Langley Dental
Private dentistry available in Langley
Perhaps you need a regular dental check-up? Or you have a specific concern about your teeth? Perhaps you’re looking to make a big change with your teeth? Whatever the reason for your visit, we will be delighted to help.
At Langley Dental we are proud to offer both Private dental services to our patients and you can be assured that you will receive the same exceptional level of care for both.
NHS Dental Patients
We remain committed to the NHS and all that it stands for. We believe that everyone has the right to basic dental care and treatment. We offer NHS dental patients a large range of treatments. Where patients are asked to contribute to cost, we do this in line with the government’s set prices and we make this as transparent as possible. We also offer options to spread dental costs and help wherever we can with patients’ payments.
Private Dental Patients
Cosmetic dental treatments such as teeth whitening, or dental veneers are not eligible under the NHS because they are not considered essential to your dental health. In these cases, you are welcome to remain as an NHS patient and pay privately for the treatment that you want.
Sometimes a patient might not be entitled to NHS registration. For private dental patients, your dental health is still our priority. Our professional team will work with you to provide the best options to form a detailed treatment plan. We operate a transparent pricing policy and you are welcome to compare private pricing along with the national average.
General dentistry treatments available in Langley
At Langley Dental, we offer a wide range of general, cosmetic and regenerative dental treatments. Examples of general treatments include:
- Regular Check-Up. This is the most common reason for patients to come and see us. You should be visiting your dentist every 6 to 12 months to ensure that your teeth, gums and mouth are healthy. We work in a preventative way to combat tooth decay and gum disease in the hope that we can prevent the need for costly and complex problems from occurring later
- Fillings. If you get a cavity in your tooth it can be painful and will need to be fixed using a filling. The amalgam or silver fillings are available as part of the NHS service. We can also offer white fillings privately which naturally blend in with your other teeth
- Root Canal. If the blood or nerve supply to your tooth becomes infected it can be painful. Your dentist can remove the infection from the root canal to prevent it from spreading
- Periodontics. This area of dentistry involves looking specifically at diseases and conditions which affect the gums and supporting structures of your teeth. Our periodontal specialist dentists can treat mild cases of gum disease including gingivitis and inflammation of the gums through to periodontitis which is the more severe form of gum disease
- Emergencies. Dental emergencies are common, affecting 1 in 4 people during their lifetime. Whether you have chipped a tooth, suffer with constant toothache or have a painful abscess, then you can expect to see us for an emergency dental appointment within 24 hours.
- Hygienist. You should see your hygienist every 6 to 12 months as this forms an essential part in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Your hygienist will focus on your oral hygiene and the prevention and treatment for gum disease.
- Dental extractions. Whether you have a failing tooth that needs to be removed, or you need to have a tooth extracted as part of planned treatment for dental implants or orthodontic work, our professional team will expertly remove a tooth carefully and quickly causing you the least amount of pain and fuss.