Cosmetic Dentistryat Langley Dental
What is cosmetic dentistry in Langley?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the range of treatments that can be used to enhance the appearance of your teeth and allow you to smile with confidence. You no longer have to put up with crooked, stained, chipped or uneven teeth; now there are plenty of cosmetic dental treatments which can fix them.
Book your appointment for cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatments at Langley Dental
We offer a variety of treatments which can give you a stunning smile, whatever you dislike about your teeth, our expert cosmetic dentists can find a way to help. Popular treatments include:
Dental veneers are a good way to disguise many dental cosmetic issues including cracked, chipped, heavily stained or uneven teeth. Thin strips of porcelain are attached to the front of your teeth instantly updating the look of your teeth. The veneers are colour matched to your other teeth so that they blend in discreetly and naturally. Porcelain veneers are extremely durable so they will last a long time and can help to provide an extra layer of protection to your existing teeth. You will not notice any difference with eating, drinking or talking. Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry option because they are quick, painless and cost-effective.
If you get a cavity in your tooth you will need a filling to repair it. Fillings provide protection to the weak tooth as well as helping to protect the health of the adjacent teeth. White fillings are a common form of cosmetic dentistry because unlike the traditional amalgam fillings, they blend in with your teeth to give a natural appearance. White fillings are made from a special composite material and are colour matched to your other teeth.
Teeth whitening is a fashionable dental cosmetic treatment which hundreds of patients are using to instantly update their smile and their look. Bright white teeth look stunning, and if you know that your teeth look good, you’re more likely to smile and feel happier; it’s an easy way to boost your confidence. Our professional cosmetic dentists offer two ways to whiten your teeth – at the surgery, where teeth are whitened in about an hour, or we can give you teeth whitening treatments to use in the comfort of your own home. All of our treatments are deemed safe, overseen by a professional dentist and are completely painless.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to overcome something that you dislike about your teeth, or they can be used to completely transform your smile with a teeth make-over.
You should consider cosmetic dentistry if:
- You want to fix something you don’t like about your teeth or completely change your smile
- You want to smile again with confidence
- You want a treatment that doesn’t take long. Most of the cosmetic dental treatments we offer are quick. Teeth whitening, dental veneers and many other treatments can often be carried out within one appointment time. The exceptions are dental implants and orthodontic treatments, and even these treatment times have greatly reduced in recent years
- You want a painless way to improve your teeth. Thanks to the updates in technology, we can carry out most cosmetic dental treatments quickly and painlessly.
- You want instant results. Most cosmetic dental treatments can give you fast if not immediate results allowing you to leave the dental surgery with a brand–new smile!
- You want an affordable way to update your look. Cosmetic dental treatments are a cost-effective way to change your smile. Our 0% finance and payment plans make this an even easier option
If you’d like to improve the appearance of your teeth, book an initial consultation to discuss which cosmetic dentistry treatment is best for you.